Let's run through these steps so you can find out.
1. Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of your screen
2. In the Terminal window, press Return a few times...
3. Type ls /Users/Shared/.*.os
4. If you are returned the sentence "no such file or directory"
1. This brings up Spotlight, which is a quicker way of locating applications on your Mac.
2. This Terminal window is the Command Line Interface for your Mac. Yes, you can do this...just keep going :-)
If your Mac has this malware, please click here and let us know about it.